Please Note: If you are eligible to receive a discount, it must be taken prior to full payment being made. There will be no refunds.
THE CPR PORTION OF THIS CLASS IS NOT FOR LIFEGUARDS. Lifeguards are required to take BLS, either original or renewal.
The Heartsaver CPR/AED/First Aid course is intended for all individuals who have a duty to respond to a cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements or lay rescuers who want to learn the knowledge necessary to help someone in need.
The Heartsaver CPR/AED portion of the class covers the following:
- Adult CPR
- Child CPR
- Infant CPR
- use of a pocket face mask
- foreign body airway obstruction
- the use of the automated external defibrillator.
The Basic First Aid portion of the class includes the following:
- scene safety, finding the problem, calling for help and more
- medical emergencies (including actions for choking, breathing problems, shock and more)
- injury emergencies (including actions for bleeding, broken bones, burns and more)
- environmental emergencies (including actions for bites and stings, and temperature-related and poison emergencies).
The course is based on the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR and ECC.
Students receive a course completion card good for 2 years.
Total classroom time is approximately 5 1/2 between the segments plus a lunch break.
Price is $125
ATTENTION COACHES: The First Aid portion of this course may not be acceptable for Public High School Coaches. Please check with your Athletic Director prior to registration. Deposits/payments are not refundable.
A minimum of a $30 deposit is required to confirm your seat in the class. Please continue with the registration process here or call our office to complete your registration.
Discounts are for members of the Miliary (use code "Military20"). Discounts must be taken prior to full payment being made. There will be no refunds. Proper ID must be presented at time of class in order to receive discount, no exceptions.
If you need to take these classes on two different dates, you may still take advantage of the discounted price. Just register for both classes individually from the available dates and make a note in the comment section on the registration page.